Monday, August 4, 2008

Need Dental Practice Purchase Checklist

I have only been out for 2 years now and an opportunity has come up for me to purchase my own practice...

I am so excited but also scared!

Ok.... I have no clue about what to look for, questions to ask, what I am purchasing into or getting myself into....

Can you please please help and just briefly give me ideas/opinions/advice on what I should be looking into, checking, asking, researching, investigating - before I go ahead and buy?

Thank you sooooooooo much!

Too much to write. Click here for a comprehensive checklist on a new practice purchase and other items you may want to learn more about.

This post first appeared on DentalTown.

Send your questions to Tim Lott, CPA, CVA at tlott@dentalcpas.com

For more information or to sign up for our newsletter, please contact arose@dentalcpas.com
Follow us on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest

No comments: