Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Different Type of Dental Start-up Arrangement

Any ideas how to get financing for a practice I want to buy the patients from and then relocate them into another dentist's space where I will rent (share space)?

The office I want to move to is owned by a dentist and they work 2 1/2 days / week so the rest of the week it is empty - perfect, I thought, to move patients to. I have not worked at either location and the practice that is available for purchase cannot stay where it currently is.

Sure, let the seller finance! Offer them 25% of total revenue generated from that patient base over the first 24 months (winds up being 50% of 2 year average) and pay that amount out over 3-5 years.

Good luck!


Send your questions to Tim Lott, CPA, CVA at tlott@dentalcpas.com

For more information or to sign up for our newsletter, please contact arose@dentalcpas.com
Follow us on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest


No comments: